EoEGaming built the EoEGaming app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by EoEGaming at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Types of Information We Collect
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
How We Use Your Information
Depending on the EoEGaming Service you use, we, or our service providers, may use your information to :
Provide the EoEGaming Service including
- responding to your requests or inquiries;
- providing technical support;
- sending you service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
- displaying certain content, such as content you upload and make available, comments, and game statistics and rankings;
- generating suggestions on the type of video you might enjoy;
- understanding how you use the EoEGaming services so we can improve them;
- processing your entries into sweepstakes, contests or promotions.
Prevent fraud and defend our legal rights
- protecting the safety of our users and others;
- enforcing our terms of service;
- preventing fraud or any other potentially illegal activities.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on our behalf: including research and analytics, website hosting, transaction fulfilment, payment, processing database maintenance, contest, sweepstakes and promotion administration, fraud prevention, technology services and platforms, identity management and acquisition and conversion services.
- Advertisers, Advertising Networks, and Other Third Parties: information about how you use the EoEGaming Services and interact with content or ads to better tailor services, products, marketing and advertising on our service or on third party platforms. These third parties may use their own tracking technologies/cookies to collect or request information about you including through surveys. Several deceptive emails, websites, blogs etc. claiming to be from or associated with EoEGaming may or are circulating on the Internet. These emails, websites, blogs etc. often include our logo, photos, links, content or other information. Some emails, websites, blogs etc. call the user to provide login name, password etc. or that the user has won a prize/ gift or provide a method to commit illegal/ unauthorized act or deed or request detailed personal information or a payment of some kind. The sources and contents of these emails, websites, blogs etc. and accompanying materials are in no way associated with EoEGaming.
- Hashed/Masked Information. We may share information about you along with a hashed or masked identifier, with third parties so they may better personalize your experience with them and the offers they send you.
- Other Users and Search Engines: depending on the EoEGaming Service, you may provide certain information including your name, photo, and other information to create an account (“Account Profile”). Some information in your Account Profile may be available publicly to other members of that service, or the general public, and may be searchable by search engines. When we display your user submissions, they will be identified by information in your Account Profile. We may distribute user submissions to third parties, and if we do, we may include any information in your Account Profile or submissions.
- Law Enforcement Agencies, Regulators, Content Protection Organizations, Anti-fraud Coalitions and other groups to:
- protect our legal rights, privacy or safety, and that of EoEGaming Affiliates, our employees, agents, contractors, or other individuals;
- protect the safety and security of visitors to the EoEGaming Services or other properties;
- protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- respond to inquiries or requests from government, regulatory, law enforcement, or public authorities;
- permit us to pursue available remedies, commence, participate in, or defend litigation, or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- comply with the law including with search warrants, court orders, and other legal process; or
- enforce applicable terms of service.
Your Rights And Choices
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
1. To facilitate our Service;
2. To provide the Service on our behalf;
3. To perform Service-related services; or
4. To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards for the EoEGaming Services to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide via the EoEGaming Services. All information gathered on EoEGaming is securely stored within EoEGaming controlled database. These safeguards vary depending upon the sensitivity of the information we collect and store. Please be aware that no security solutions are infallible. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to such servers being password-protected and strictly limited based on need-to-know basis, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Further, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas will be available to anyone with Internet access. By using the Portal, you understand and agree that your information may be used in or transferred to countries other than India.